How Much Water should you drink a day? Your Throat will Tell You

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
According to a study by Michael Farrell and his team at Monash University in Australia, our body have a mechanism in controlling our fluid intake, on top of our conscious feelings of thirst. If we are dehydrated, swallowing is effortless; if we are overhydrated, swallowing feels more difficult. Farrell and his team asked a volunteer to rate the sensation of taking a small sip of water, they found that people who had drunk a lot of water took much more effort to swallow than those who were mildly hydrated.

When people were overhydrated, brain scans showed that swallowing was linked with more activity in certain regions of the brain, including the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for conscious thought processes. Farrell says that the discovery is further evidence that controversial advice to deliberately drink fluids is wrong. Farrell says even people doing exercise just need to drink according to their thirst.
elasyari93 2 / 5  
Hai @Yonathan, I got some suggestions in your writing.

.., our body have(has) a mechanism in controlling our ...
...; if we are overhydrated(over hydrated) , swallowing feels more difficult.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Yonathan !

According to a study conducted by Michael Farrell and his team atin Monash (...), our body havehas a mechanism in (...), on top of our conscious feelings of thirst.

... if we are overhydratedover - hydrated, swallowing feels more difficult.

When people were overhydratedover-hydrated, brain scansscanning brain showed that swallowing ...
Farrell says that thethesediscovery is further evidence thatwhich controversial toadvice to deliberately drink fluids deliberately is wrong. FarrellMoreover he says even people ...

note :

I believe that you work hard to make this summary so I appreciate your job. However, here some tips for you :
-you need to reduce your redundancy ( using Farrell says more than twice)
-some sentences are not in a good shape so you better to learn about create a better sentence

good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / How Much Water should you drink a day? Your Throat will Tell You