Water heating energy from the solar panels - explaining the whole process

Hanip Abdul 2 / 2  

the map analysis

The process of how the solar powered water-heating system and how to choose the appropriate location throughout the solar panels is illustrated in the map.

Overall, the process is divided into two stages, the first stage is related to how to pick the optimal location and the second one is about how the process of solar powered water-heating system is going.

How the processes in unfold? The solar panels are sometimes mounted on the roof and face to the south with ideal angle to sun 90° as to easy to install and can be positioned to capture an optimal amount of energy from the sun. If the solar panels is put on the ceiling, they will be difficult to clean and maintenance actually, however, this position also brings a merit, which is more likely not be obstructed from the trees and nearby structures. On the other hand, if the solar panels are placed on the land-based, they will be easy to clean and maintenance but they may get more obstructions.

What is more? The process of solar powered water heating system is obviously complex, the solar panels absorb the sun to generate the direct current energy, and then the thermal fluid, also known as hot oil, a special heat transfer liquid, is controlled by a pump where its temperature is raised for use in heating the water. The cold water is commonly provided in the shape-liked tank, this space enable to accommodate the considerable amount water. Also, there is an aluminum pipe, namely heating coil, set up inside of the water tank, is used to direct the hot water. Eventually, the water can be set up in the hot or cold, either used for those who like drink in the taps or take a shower.

FairuzDhiaKhalis 2 / 2 1  
the first stage is related to how to => The first one is on how to..
I do believe that it sounds better that way

Home / Writing Feedback / Water heating energy from the solar panels - explaining the whole process