Water usage by the society in Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo in 3 different sectors

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
The line graph illustrates the amount of water use by 3 different sectors within 1900 up to 2000. While the table shows the sum of water which consumed by the society in Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo in 2000. Units are measured in cubic meters. Overall, there was an increase of water used in domestic sector but there were more increases in Agriculture sector. Furthermore, Brazil consumed more water than Democratic Republic of Congo in 2000.

In 1900, domestic sector used just under 100 m3 and remained steady until 1940 before climbed slightly to just under 400m3 in 2000. On the contrary, agriculture sector rose dramatically from 500m3 in 1900 up to 1500m3 in 1960 before boomed to 3000m3 in 2000. While industrial sector used around 100m3 in the first year and stayed constant until 1940, where it started to climb steadily in 1960 to just under 400m3 and reached its peak at 1200m3 in 2000.

The Brazilian consumed water almost 35 times more than the Congo community, it reached 359m3 per person with 176 million population, while Congo used only 8m3 per person within 5,2 million population. However, it showed the proportional with the wide of the land used for irrigation by Brazil. Where Brazil used 26 times irrigated land as higher as Congo, its land was 26,500km2.

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi ocha, here is my thought

... sum of water which is consumed by the society ...

... but there were moresome increases in Agriculture sector.

However, it showed the proportional need noun with the wide ...

3 and 2 change with cubic and square

I wish it could be useful. Best Regard
arisandy14 7 / 11 1  
hay, rose, i would try to give some comments which are probably useful.

in my opinion, your sentence--
(While the table shows the sum of water which consumed by ...)--is incomplete sentence. it is better if written "the table shows the sum of water consumed by the society in Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo in 2000." overall, i think good enough, only need to develop the various vocabulary in use. thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Water usage by the society in Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo in 3 different sectors