My way of learning English

Van Thuy An 1 / -  

i enjoy English

I have a lot of tricks to learn English . I learn English at home ,by my self and also attend a English class too . There are a lot tricks to learn new word , I write it on the note and stick it on the wall so when I go into my room ,I can see it . And when I remember it , I take it off . I learn grammar by do a lot of English topic and write essays.I also learn another skills too .To speak English good, I talk with friends by English.To listening good, I listen to CDs and English cartoon. Sometimes ,I practise talking English with mom too .Practice English is very fun .
The space bar is your friend when typing. Remember to use it after a period in a sentence so that the next word presentation can be properly pronounced by the reader. When you fail to put a space between words of punctuation marks, it creates a difficulty in reading your text. Do not forget that you have to use use an adverb instead of an adjective when saying "listening good (well)". Also, myself is one word, not 2. The indefinite article "an" should be used in reference to your attending English class (I attend AN English class.) People also often confuse the words other and another in reference to skills. The correct sentence presentation is "I learn OTHER skills too.". In the noun phrase "There are a lot tricks", you should insert "of" between "lot" and "tricks".
Chung1002 2 / 6  
You have to study more about grammar , vocabulary and structure sentences to start writing essay . I think your learning way to learn by heart new words is not actually effective . From my perspective, I usually write new words on a piece of paper and write its meaning on back side and then put them into the box . At least 20 words per day I can learn by disordering them and next day I continue to take the progress again and try memorise and relearn the word I learnt yesterday . This leading to remember new words longer.

Good Jobs.

Home / Writing Feedback / My way of learning English