Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

My way of life and my parents way of life

muge 5 / 12  
Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents which way of life do you.

From my point of view; there are uncountable differences between my way of life and my parents'. Each generation have different view of life. For instance they have different life styles, they listen different kinds of musics, they have different clothing way...etc. These dissimilarities change generation to generation and we all notice this situation. Especially in my country there is a huge evolution between my generation and my parents.

First of all; technology play a very important role in our lives. It was also exist in my parents life but not as much as developed as in my life. In my parents era there were no tv and they were reaching all sort of news from the radio. Furthermore they had to do many daily works by their hands, so they were making much more efforts with these daily works. For instance; they were working in the field by hands not by machines, they were washing the dishes by hand. On the contrary i use my computer to use every kinf of information and i use every kind of technological machine to do my daily works, so i spend my time for my personal development or for different kind of things.

In addition; religion is very efficient and essential in my parents life. I also believe god but it doesnt spread over all of my life. Especially my peers dont believe anything. They are more rationalist and they believe in science. My parents almost do every necessities of our religion such as praying, dieting. In my opinion, religion effects every part of life particularly way of thinking, way of deciphering bad and good things happening in our lives.

Last but not least; my life is more independent and free. They lived with the very sitrict rules but they did not put in force in to my life. I can travel by myself and study or work in another country while it was a dream for family. I can decide for myself and for my future. But in that way they were also decide for their future jobs by theirselves since their mothers and fathers more inexperienced compared to them. Individualizm is more spread out in my peers and become a trend between us.

Despite all of these differences; i never stop taking their advices. It could be an unreasonable behavour not to benefit from their life experiences. We have a good relationship and both sides listen and benefit from each other about getting new informations. Therefore i feel myself lucky for being with such a wonderful family.

Home / Writing Feedback / My way of life and my parents way of life