Ways of Bird Migration - it has fascinated many observers for centuries.

Qaranewlagi52 4 / 8  
SUMMARY TASK 2
Ways of Bird Migration

Many tipes and ways of animals for migrate, but bird migration has fascinated observers for centuries. Migration is an excellent example of how nature has responded to the biological imperative for species to evolve. The most common form of bird migration occurs two time in a year during the breeding periode in the spring and the autumn, most bird migration take place between the lower and higher latitudes of the northern hemisphere, an various also most bird migration with another variety some spesies exhibit altitudinal migration their breeding areas are in higher elevations near of the peak mountains, on the other hand most birds fly for a limited periode each day probably about six to eight hours. and Nocturnal migrants those species that travel at night with cues from the stars as their navigation.
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi..
is quite understanable essay..
however, i would give some suggestions..

Many tipes[types] and ways of animals for[to] migrate,
>> 'tipes' perhaps you were not aware about it
>> migrate is verb so the word before it should be to infinitive

I hope it helps
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
hi qara,
here are my suggestions

Many tipes types and ways of animals forto migrate (to do migration) , but bird migration has fascinatedfascinate observers for centurie

ana various also most bird

Nocturnal migrants those specieswhich that travel at night

keep writing !
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Qaranewlagi52. Here I left a comment for you. Hope it can help you.

Many tipestypes and ways of animals for migratemigrating(the verb 'migrate' may be in the wrong form after the preposition for. Or you can change the sentence with 'to migrate') , but bird migration has fascinated observers for centuries.

... of bird migration occurs two timetimes in a year during the breeding periodeperiod in ...

... hemisphere, ana various also (...) variety some spesiesspecies exhibit altitudinal ...

on the other hand, most birds fly for a limited periodeperiod each day probably ...
and Nocturnal migrants those species that ....

Keep writing!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Ways of Bird Migration - it has fascinated many observers for centuries.