in which ways, computer is a hindrance

thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
check for me please,thanks so much

Some people believe that computers are mot a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.

In what ways are computers a hindrance?
What is your opinion?

There is no doubt that computer is one of the greatest inventions in the history of human beings; however, nothing is perfect in the real world, and computer is not an exception. Computers bring many advantages for our lives; nevertheless, in some ways, computer is a hindrance in the life. In this essay, drawbacks from using computer will be analyzed as well as benefits.

In some ways, using computers brings several disadvantages for our lives. First of all, people often have to pay a large amount of money to access a computer. For poor people, computer brings inequality to them. They cannot afford a computer; consequently, they do not seen to have chance to use and approach to new technological applications. In addition, computers can destroy addicted who spend too much time with computers. Scientists show that using computer for a non-stop long time can harm his eyes by radiation and back.

However, personally, I believe that computers have made the world better. There are many technological applications carried out with computers in various fields such as economy, health, education, entertainment. Taking some applications of computer in economics field for an example; these applications have improved productiveness rapidly. Before computer invented, there was no software applied in business, and most work was done by human without any support from machines. As a result, efficiency work was low and costs for labor were quite high. However, now with support from computers, people can do more work in less time with low costs. Moreover, computer invention has created other ways for business can meet needs on the markets. In the past, businesses and customers used traditional business: suppliers and customers met in person, but now the development of the internet based on computers allows business transactions can carry out faster, more effectively.

In conclusion, I believe that computer has made our planet becoming a better place for living. Although it comes at a price, its advantages exceed disadvantages.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
In what ways are computers a hindrance?
What is your opinion?

Are you supposed to be thinking about this? Your first paragraphs do, but you spent much more space and time speaking of the advantages. I'm not really sure you stuck to the topic here.
OP thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
dear EF_Stephen, i was not comfortable with this essay. in this essay, i have to answer :
in which ways, computer is a hindrance. i supported in the second paragraph
what my opinion. i showed my view in the third paragraph. i know that it was not good, because i found it difficult.

could u give me more suggestions to improve my third paragraph?
thank so much

Home / Writing Feedback / in which ways, computer is a hindrance