[IELTS] Which ways globalization affects the world? Discuss.

ferventer 1 / -  
Hello, I'll be glad to see any advice about this essay and esp.error correction. Thank you in advance.
-----
As we know globalization is a world process involving all the countries economics. Especially fast it was developed after the World War II because of technical improvements.

We have a lot of positive investigations from the globalization. For example you can easy get the food and products from other country, you should'not live in Africa to eat banana. The whole world economics live with common rules and it's difficult to cheat each other and sold a paper with a price of gold. Also you can trade with no fear, you know the rules and what should you expect. You always know which tax you should pay to be able to export some products.

However it is a bad side of this issue too.You can't change the rules, so if you can't trade some products or other more succesfull countries sale it on lower prices - you loose. Moreover, if you have no natural resources and no interesting handmade products you have to be on the edge of living. Some countries like African ones is very poor because of it. Unfortunately, they can exchange products because of successful countries can do it in a better terms. In other hand - if you quite rich country with good resources, you have to always think, which products you can sale, what is be better for your economics. So you forget about your native products and food, forget about nature and your own culture.

In conclusion I can say that globalization is not bad at all, but if it possible I wish globalization was not so fast and greedy. I want people in goverment to think about their country culture more often and give country's own small companies and plants chance to live. We have to do more by ourselves and think about nature.
As we know globalization is a world process involving all the countries economics.

As everybody knows, globalization is an international process that brings the countries together through economic, technological and educational activities.

Especially fast it was developed after the World War II because of technical improvements.

It started to spread across the world so fast after the second World War mainly due to the speedy growth in international trade and migrations of people between countries.

We have a lot of positive investigationseffects from the globalization.

..." investigation" means probing into some issue such as investigating a murder case. So, it is not the appropriate word to use here.

For example you can easy get the food and products from other country, you should'not live in Africa to eat banana.

First tell the reason and then support it with the example. Your reason here is that globalization has allowed people today to share their cultural features, cuisine, knowledge etc. Then support this reason with a specific example. The example you have written is fine for this purpose :)

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] Which ways globalization affects the world? Discuss.