Wealthiness is not the only motivation to be loyal in a company - Ielts2

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

Finance is generally believed as the most predominant aspect which affects the loyalty of employees. While this is true to some extents, I would disagree with this statement since there are other factors such as the surrounding and readability which present a significant effect on staffs' decision to show their dedication in company.

Friendly environment has noticeable influence in determining workers' loyalty in corporations. It is because a conformity and strong emotion are offered that can improve their solidarity in working time, more than work relationship. A survey in America proved that 70% of people who work in enjoyable groups tend to stay in same company for over 10 years since they experience a priceless interaction with their team and there is no guarantee that they will find a similar or more comfortable situation if they alter their organization

Gaining interest in occupations encourages people to spend most of their time in their permanent working location. Since they are really keen on their working field, like they do their hobby, they never feel bored and tired to face monotonous surroundings. My uncle is an employee in Food Company since 7 years. As cooking is one of his hobbies, he find working in this place very enjoyable. He is never tired, although his job requires him to perform in constant environment.

All in all, even though some argue that people will prefer to work for a longer period in company which provides a large amount of salary, getting a compact teamwork and satisfaction in jobs presents a higher desire to be loyal in enterprises.
indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
Dear alfal15,

Here grammar you have missed,

he finds working
who work in enjoyable groups tend to stay.
since they experience a priceless. I think these should be past tense....

Looking to the both body paragraphs, those would be better to add concession or your statement.
Thanks
-indah-

Home / Writing Feedback / Wealthiness is not the only motivation to be loyal in a company - Ielts2