You are a wealthy person who can buy either a house or a company. What would be your choice?

sandeep kc 1 / 1  

business purchase

If I have enough money to purchase either a house or business I will purchase business. I had read a quote about business that, "making money is art and working is art and business is best art." I will spend my money in business art and I want to make lots of money. In my view if my business will success I can buy house, car, and all other needs. I see many advantages of buying business over house due to many advantages among which some are mentioned below.

To begin with, lots of the successful business man start with small business and grown up as richest person in world. If they had spent their money purchasing a house today they would not on that position. So, I want to spend money on poultry farming. It is gaining market and also it is easy and cheaper to establish. I will work hard on it daily, bringing my business from local market to international market. From that I can earn huge amount of money. By the way to the example, I can recall business of my one villager. He used to have nothing. When he had married he got three lakh as dowry. He invest three lakh on poultry farming and he currently he has house, car, and live a happy life. So starting own business is a process of earning money and one day this business if go well can lead a person to be a richest person in the world. For example, Mukesh Amani richest person of India was a tea maker. Now starting from his small business his name is in the top most successful person list.

So, in addition to the important of the earning money, business is a key to the standard lifestyle. Owing a business gives you a certain lifestyle. You can have your own house, own car, can fulfill all needs and can live luxurious life. Because you are owner of your own business you can decide where and where you want to work. At what time you are going to office. Where you are going for vacation. Do buying a house gives you all this comfort? Of course, not. For example, my uncle sale his land and buy a building in city, he has just a home as a property. Today, he has no income source and my elder brother is caring him. So I think business is your security of your life and your lifestyle.

Finally, creative freedom and personal satisfaction is another benefit of choosing business. As a business owner you will be able to work in the field that you really enjoy. You can put your knowledge and skills into use, and can gain personal satisfaction by implementing your ideas in the field you are interested. You will be happy seeing your business succeed. So, as I am business student it will be my first step towards the career.

By the way to the conclusion, based on the arguments explored above I am of the opinion that if I have enough money I will choose to buy a business. Being a business owner is really a exciting and key to success. I can have success with its various advantages. One day starting from small business I will kiss my dream. That day I will not only have a big house but also every luxurious things.
Though your prompt restatement is a bit lacking in terms of actually reflecting the discussion you are to provide, the rest of the essay managed to work well in terms of delivering on the needs of the discussion. As such, I believe that you could get a score anywhere between a 3 and 4. I am not sure as to how the actual examiner would score you on the increments of the criteria which is why I gave you the basis for your possible final score instead.

The problems with your essay include the problem with the prompt paraphrasing and also, the somewhat problematic English grammar such as saying "By the way to the example..." should have been "By way of an example..." resulted in an inconsistency in the way that you form sentence structures and also proves a limited understanding of the English vocabulary. Hence, you were scored less because of these inconsistencies and problems with your presentation.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Sandeep
I have read your essay and try reviewing this.

In the first paragraph, you stand out your position. Clearly, you prefer to become an entrepreneur to buying a house. However, you could strengthen your paragraph on condition that you showed the business what you build. Why I say that because you have reviewed the concentration of your business in the second paragraph. Turning to the next paragraph, I think you can remove the last sentence in that paragraph because you have presented an example in the previous sentence.

Following that, you have to pay attention to your grammar. There were a few misplacing for the conjunction. In addition, you have forgotten to place a period in a few complex sentences. Although that is a minor error, it can break your flow in the writing.

Apart from those, I suggest you diminish the fourth paragraph because your prompt only concentrates on benefits of buying the company rather than the house. You don't forget to focus the prompt that has to relate to buying the house.

Overall, your explanation is good.
Hopefully, those can help you for finalizing your essay
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / You are a wealthy person who can buy either a house or a company. What would be your choice?