Wearing the Ao dai

l4v3nd3r_hl 1 / 1  
Kimono is the traditional cloth of Japanese woman, Hanbok is the traditional dress of Korean ones and the traditional dress of VietNamese woman is the ao dai. Many people think that VietNamese women should wear the Ao dai at work, school,.. but others disagree. In my opinion, VietNamese women should wear the ao dai.

Firstly, wearing ao dai makes Vietnamese women more beautiful. It consists of a long silk tunic that is slit on the sides and worn over a loose pants. It can be worn with a pointed leaf hat. Therefore, Vietnamese women can be more beautiful and elegant when they wear the ao dai.

Secondly, Ao dai not only is very elegant but also is one of the Vietnamese's pride, so it will encourage Vietnamese women to feel proud of their tradition and customs. For centuries, the ao dai is praised very much in poems, novels and songs. Ao dai is a symbol of Viet Nam, it represents the beauty of VietNamese women. So it is a way to teach student how to behave such as modesty, caution and refine their manner.

Thirdly, wearing the ao dai is very practical. It can be standard for weddings or other formal occasions. The pain white ao dai can be common uniform in some high schools. Moreover, ao dai is being stylizzef now, they're looking more fashionable and more moderner with printed lines of poetry or some symbols such as suns, moons, flowers, crosses,... on the ao dai. So everyone has freedom of choice

In conclusion, wearing the ao dai makes you more beautiful and self-confident.
LNA - / 1  
In my opinion you'd better take out the unnecessary sentence : 'kimono is the traditional cloth of Japan....dress of Korean ones'
and changed it into : 'I believe every country have their own traditional cloth, moreover the asian. The one that immpressed me is VietNamese's traditional cloth. It....'

don't you think it is a bit simple and not rambling?
Secondly, the Ao dai not only is very elegant, but also is one of the Vietnamese's pride, so it will encourage Vietnamese women to feel proud of their tradition and customs.

For centuries, the ao dai has been praised very much in poems, novels and songs.

So it is a way to teach students how to behave, such as having modesty, caution and refining their manner.

The plain white ao dai can be a common uniform in some high schools.

Moreover, the ao dai is becoming stylish now, as they're looking more fashionable and more moderner with printed lines of poetry or some symbols such as suns, moons, flowers, crosses.,... on the ao dai.

So everyone has freedom of choice.---ha ha! I don't think a pattern would mean freedom of choice!

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Wearing the Ao dai