" Web of Risks" by Brad Stone ; SUMMARY OF ARTICLE

yumigip 1 / 2  
In the article " Web of Risks" by Brad Stone, the author discusses how people use social-network to share information. Social-networking sites are very popular for people to use to make friends, connect to each other, spend time and share their personal information such as Facebook and Myspace. According to the article, the author pointed at people who used social-network to share bad stuff which is not supposed to be posted on the web. For example,'' Drunken parties, recollection of sexual escapades,...". People who posted bad stuff they don't know that they could get in trouble. A 19-year-old student who was mentioned in the article got caught in a photo of him with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

( I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE CONCLUSION FOR THIS ARTICLE ) PLEASE HELP

IF YOU HAVE A BETTER SUMMARY FOR THIS ARTICLE PLEASE SHOW ME
Social-networking sites are very popular for people to use to make friends, connect to each other, spend time and share their personal information such as Facebook and Myspace.

.... I feel "connect with each other" and "spend time"
Popular social networking sites such as Facebook and Myspace facilitate people to stay connected, make acquaintances, share personal information etc.

According to the article, the author pointed at people who used social-network to share bad stuff which is not supposed to be posted on the web.

This line sounds confusing. It does not deliver your idea properly... What do you mean by this sentence? Is it that the author criticizes the people for abusing such networks to promote unethical activities?

People who posted bad stuff they don't know that they could get in trouble.
OP yumigip 1 / 2  
thank you so much . that helped me alot
Bettany - / 2  
Social-networking sites are very popular for people to use to make friends

I'd make it - "Social-networking sites are very popular for making friends" or even "Social-networking sites are popularly used for making friends".

The author exemplifies the risks of using social networks by talking about certain people who had shared their opinion or information on social networks which was not supposed to be posted on the web.

Home / Writing Feedback / " Web of Risks" by Brad Stone ; SUMMARY OF ARTICLE