How to be well prepared before an exam

Fujiwara no Sai 1 / -  

exam preparation tips

If you want to well prepare before sitting for an exam, you should follow these three steps. First, you should review all the old lessons. This step is vital as it helps you get the overall idea of what you have learned. Using charts or diagrams would do you good for remembering all the concepts, especially the scientific concepts. Doing some exercises is also a good idea for applying those concepts to solve real problems. Second, you should organize a study group. By doing this, you happen to figure out new things through your friends' questions while having more chances to review the old lessons. Third, you must take care of your health. You certainly do not want to get any common cold or other kinds of sickness in general. You have to make certain that your mental and physical health care on the best stage for the exam. In sum, you can confidently enter the exam if you follow those three steps.
The essay has good ideas that could have been better developed. I see this essay as a 4 paragraph presentation:

Introduction:
The topic presentation should have been accompanied by a 3 reference outline to establish the forthcoming paragraph topics.

One paragraph per topic:
By properly separating the discussions, a more developed and convincing topic can be presented. The explanations would have been clearer and the writing would be less rushed allowing for a more completed topic presentation.

Conclusion:
The closing remarks could have allowed the writer to try and convince the reader of the strength of his suggestions in a manner that would have shown further consideration and analysis.

The presentation is acceptable as a summary but not as a discussion essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to be well prepared before an exam