The wheelchair is needed, not only for disabled people, but also for the elderlies

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
SUMMARY TASK 9
WHEELCHAIR-ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES
A wheelchair is needed, not only for disabled people, but also for the elderlies. A rapid growth of older inhabitants happens in developed countries, and most of the disabilities in that state come from the poverty, injuries and conflict society. The wheelchair gives a bigger occasion to the sufferers to live their lives, to be more independent, and discover the world as other people do. Unfortunately, there are only a small number of public buildings, which updates their facilities to be wheelchair accessible place. Whereas the disabled people necessitate ramps, curbs, wide corridors, automatic doors to accommodate. A new designed wheelchair completed with the convenience of managing, more compact, lightweight and flexible is in progress.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Rosa.
Let me help you through my thoughts. Please, you consider these below.

... not only for disabled people, but also for the elderlies.
... older inhabitants happens HAS HAPPENED in developed countries, ...
The wheelchair gives a bigger occasion to FOR the sufferers to live their lives, to be SO THAT THEY ARE more independent...
... number of public buildings, which updates DEVELOP their facilities to be wheelchair accessible A place ABLE TO BE ACCESSED BY THE WHEELCHAIR. (DON'T USE FULL STOP, BUT COMA), Whereas the disabled ...

A new THE NOVEL designed wheelchair HAS BEEN completed with (...) lightweight and flexible is in progress.(You are supposed to harness the perfect tense if you describe something in the progress time. )

Note: Please, Make sure What you write is what you mind. Sometimes, I have found the complicated sentence understood because you did not write words appropriately.

I am delighted to reading your summary because you have shown the better progress.
Keep Spirit.
Happy Writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The wheelchair is needed, not only for disabled people, but also for the elderlies