"whenever there is problem they can help each other" -the quality of a good neighbor?

candy lovely 3 / 10  
Neighbors are the people who live near us.In your opinion,what are the qualities of a good neighbor?.

My essay.

Neighbors the first thing that come up in my mind is that they are part of our daily lives because we meet them almost everyday.I believe that everyone want to have good neighbors

so that whenever there is problem they can help each other.In my opinion a good neighbors will be those who are respectful, friendly, and helpful.

First of all,in order to live in a peaceful environment respect is the most important quality of being a good neighbors.They should not disturb our privacy or space.For example,when they park car they should not take over space that other don't have any space to park because this will make conflict between themself.Moreover,a good neighbors always give respect by not opening a loud music that would bother other as well as not throwing thing unnessary that spoil natural beauty of the area.Therefore, respect is the major quality of the good neighbors.

Secondly,friendly is also other quality of good neighbors because there are always there for you whenever you are alone.For example,I live in a apartment alone for alomost 7 years and currently I still live in apartment.On the first week I felt very lonely because it's a new place for me. However,I was luckily that I met very nice neighbors because they never make me feel alone and right now they are like one of my close friends.Whenever we have holidays we usally come up with doing some thing like go shopping, swimming,watch movie and etc.

Finally,I think that helpfulness is a characteristic that everyone should have because if we help each other than we should not fear about any thing whenever there is any problem in your home area, apartment or any where.Take the example of mine,once I went to my friends birthday party and I came back to room around mid night.That time I was very tired and I lost my room key.So there was noone to help except my neighbor so I call her to help me.I though she would angry me because I wake her at mid night,but instead she help me and get new key for me.Importantly she smile at me and encourage me that this thing happened to everyone.

So for me respectful, friendly, and helpful are the qualification that I believe good neighbors should have and I think that you can find these qualification once you start respect,helpful and be friendly with other first.
TayElliott 1 / 5  
When I think of neighbors, the first thing that comes up in my mind is that they are part of our daily lives because we meet them almost everyday. I believe that everyone wants to have good neighbors
so that whenever there are problems they can help each other. In my opinion, good neighbors are those who are respectful, friendly, and helpful.

First of all, in order to live in a peaceful environment respect is the most important quality of being a good neighbors .They should not disturb our privacy or space. For example, when they park their car they should not take up so much space that others don't have any space to park, because this will cause a conflict between themself . Moreover, a good neighbors always give respect by not opening aplaying loud music that would bother others as well as not throwing thingsunnecessarily that could spoil the natural beauty of the area. Therefore, respect is the major quality o f the good neighbors.

Secondly, being friendly is also an other quality of a good neighbor because there are always there for you whenever you are alone. For example, I've lived in an apartment alone for almost 7 years and currently I still live in apartment .On the first week I felt very lonely because it's a new place for me. However, I was lucky that I met my very nice neighbors because they never make me feel alone and right now they are like one of my closest friends. Whenever we have holidays we usally come up with doing some thing like going shopping, swimming, watching movies and etc.

Finally,I think that helpfulness is a characteristic that everyone should have. If we help each other than we should not fear about any thing whenever there are any problems in your home area, apartment or any whereneighborhood . Take the example of mine, once I went to my friends birthday party and I came back to room around mid night.That time I was very tired and I had lost my room key. There was no one to help me except my neighbor. I called her to help me. I thought she would be angry because I woke her up at midnight, but instead she helped me and get new key. The important part was that she smiled at me and informed me that this happenes to everyone.

In conclusion , being respectful, friendly, and helpful are the qualifications that I believe good neighbors should have. I believe that you can find these qualifications once you start to be respect, helpful and friendly with others first.
OP candy lovely 3 / 10  
Thank you very much for correcting me...
I will try my best to avoid all those mistake .. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / "whenever there is problem they can help each other" -the quality of a good neighbor?