Whether families should pay educational taxes if their kids don't go to government-financed schools

anitaho577 1 / 1  

educational taxes are important

During the time that people growing up, they all need education. However, some parents consider their children educated in private-financed schools instead of government-financed schools. I disagree that those who do not receive the education in public schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education.

Studying in non-government-financed schools is their own choices. Some people believe that the children who are educated in private schools are better than those in public schools. However, it is the obligation of the government to found schools in order to provide education to the citizens. Therefore, people should pay taxes for that to make the schools running.

Nonetheless, people will not be certain about whether they will receive education in private schools in their whole study life. And it is the children's choices that where to receive their higher education. Some people want to study in public schools after learning in private schools several years. Furthermore, maybe some families cannot afford the cost of private schools' fee anymore due to some financial conditions.

What if the people want to transfer or receive further education in government-financed schools suddenly? But they didn't pay the taxes which supporting the universal education. It's not fair that people go to public schools under that condition without paying any educational taxes. For instance, a student who were educated in a private school through his childhood and never pay for the taxes. Nevertheless, he wants to receive the higher education in a public university, because he likes the facility and the sources from the school. But due to the fact that the didn't pay for the taxes, he cannot enter his ideal university.

Therefore, I strongly believe that people should continually pay the educational taxes even if they receive their education in private schools.

This is the second task of writing test of IELTS Academic. Thank you for correcting. If it possible, could you give me some score of this essay?
cuban27 4 / 9 2  
... that people aregrowing up
... consider their children must be educated in ...
Some people believe that the children who
i think your conclusion should be at least two sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Whether families should pay educational taxes if their kids don't go to government-financed schools