Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2 whether internet is the best means to search information or not

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
It is generally believed that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is avoidable that the sophisticated internet provides people to find information easily since it accommodates some information humans need. While many inhabitants reckon that it is inappropriate device to search related info due to all figures provided is untruth, I am more likely to believe this is the recommended place to search information instead since users are given chance as extensive as possible to gain the data they want.

The opponents who said that internet is not proper way to quest information claims that most figures in the internet are invalid as many irresponsible parties upload the doubtful data. Taking students accessing Google for example, when seeking information on the internet by typing a any keyword, all data emerged on the screen are unreliable and even without attaching the related source of information. Thus, the internet is considered as the improper way to quest data.

However, I tend to argue the cutting-edge internet actually is the best means instead to access any figures required. The easiness to find data as extensive as country-settlers can makes the internet the most recommended tools of information searchers. Many trusted websites are available on the internet like proquest.com, seage.com, Journal Cambridge.org, BBC.Com, National Geographic.com and etc. Internets users only type some particular keywords and all trusted figures are seen on the computer screen. The internet, therefore, is the best method in finding any information.

To sum up, even though internet sometimes is considered as the worst method to find info since it consists of many fake figures, I am more likely to argue the internet is the appropriate method to search any data as extensive as people can. Therefore, to find any trusted information, users are required to type particular keyword leading directly to the source of related information needed.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 whether internet is the best means to search information or not