WRITING TASK 2 :THE WHOLE WORK CONDITION IS CHANGING TODAY

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question:
The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestion which can be taken in the future?

Answer :

It is generally believed that the whole work situation is totally changing today compared several years bygone. Workers prefer to take more than one job. Higher living costs are the reason of this case. Therefore, living in economical way is solution which can be taken by workers.

It is often said that the rise of living cost is one of contributing factors inducing the trend. The reason for this is that the salary the employees receive in every month cannot accommodate all basic necessities. A current study carried out in university of New York in 2012 uncovered that 65% of people in Britain decide to take a side job as the expenditure they make in every month is in the soaring rate. By this study, it is true that the increase of cost they spend for living is one of reasons why people are more likely to go part-time.

On the other side, one of possible solutions which can be taken by employees to solve this phenomenon is living in providently way. Workers can economize to buy only necessity stuffs and save money for emergency needed such as children tuition school, medical check-up or holiday fee in year-end. Even thought, some workers argue it is not easy to suddenly change the way of life but in my opinion having one settled job is enough as long as people can manage their financial balance between income and outcome

Overall, the most reason why employees search for another job is higher all basic necessities or accommodation. Moreover, workers can settle this issue by living in economical situation. In my view, workers have to manage their financial to be sufficiency for daily outcome.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

Overall, the most reason why employees search for another job is higher ... should be
... is because the price of life necessities and accommodation become higher.

Moreover, workers can settle this issue by ... should be
... by counting and maintaining their income and outcome properly.

In my view, workers have to manage their ... should be
... their daily financial sufficiently.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Eve, here is some advice for you

... changing today compared to several years bygone.

... economical way is a solution which can... get used to put an article

... that the salary of the employees received in every month cannot ...
A current study carried out in a university of New York ...
... why people are more likely to gotake part-time job .

... solve this phenomenon is by living in providently way.
... money for emergency neededs such as children ...
Even thought, some workers argue that it is not easy (...) the way of life, but in my opinion ... the pattern is Even though S + V (comma) S + V

... search for another job is higher all basic necessities or accommodation. better if is because the basic necessities costs keep rising

Best regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 2 :THE WHOLE WORK CONDITION IS CHANGING TODAY