Wide concern about the ability of making films by individuals instead of by big companies

nghmanh 1 / -  

Films were produced by big companies in the past, but today people are able to make a film

Recently the phenomenon aroused wide concern about the ability of making films by individuals instead of by big companies. This writing would argue that the benefits of this trend are greatly more significant than the drawbacks it has.

One benefit of this trend is that independent filmmakers may explore their hidden talents in film industry. In other words, those who have a passion for media, particularly in making movies, may not have a chance to pursue professional careers. When embarking on making films by their own, they can realize their ability and it allows them further opportunities. Another positive aspect is that independent filmmakers can express themselves freely. To be specific, filmmakers by individuals do not have to allow the same demands that big box office films have to. For example, those who make films independently do not follow the stereotypes or the motifs that are old-fashioned.

Despite these benefits, many people still claim that the movies which were not produced by big companies can be at low-quality. They may believe that independent filmmakers are not able to afford to buy cutting-edge devices such as digital cameras with high performance or having camera crews to set up before filming. However, I would argue that this trend can create a competitive market so that major producers have to work hard to produce high-quality movies. In more detail, this forces all producers to be more creative and make impressive films which contain innovative contents or outstanding messages in order to satisfy their audience's taste.

In conclusion, the merits of this trend certainly surpass it demerits. Not only hidden talents can be discovered by also the freedom to deliver what independent producers want. Moreover, the worry about the quality of films is not a concerning issue as many people claim.
One cannot say that the topic has created a great concern since it does not carry a negative meaning. A concern is related to something of serious importance that carries a heavy result upon a person. This is an exaggerated realelement that does not follow the flow and implied meaning of the orginal topic. seeing as how a direct question was posed before the writer, his C must be presented clearly in the first person point of new. He must be an active voice in the discussion to indicate a direct response, within the expected format, to the task. This sort of writing does not lend itself to a general discussion format. The response is also altered from the original question which is "is this a positive or negative development?". There is a different prompt style for advantages v. disadvantages and benefits and drawbacks. The writer needs more response format familiarity to learn how to properly respond to the questions. The answer format must be correct to receive the correct scoring consideration.

To keep the response in the correct format, the reasoning paragraphs need to use alternate words to positive such as clear, conclusive, factual, and sure. Benefits, merits, demerits do not qualify as alternative words. When words are used in a method not applicable to its meaning within he discussion requirement, the LR score will be adversely affected.

Home / Writing Feedback / Wide concern about the ability of making films by individuals instead of by big companies