The willingness of Bulgarians to move oversea based on their educational level (IELTS Task I)

broerjuang 5 / 6 1  
Given is the bar chart that illustrates the willingness of Bulgarians to move oversea based on their educational level in 2002, 2006 and 2008. It is clear from the information provided that people who had secondary educational level were more attracted to depart from their country than they who hold lower education and higher education degree.

To begin, the highest percentage of Bulgaria's inhabitants who are motivated to stay abroad was in secondary education people. However, it can also be seen that this trend was declined by six percent, which shifted the figure from 65 percent in 2002 to 59 in 2008. Furthermore, people, who tasted higher education degree, experienced a rise to nearly one-fifth percent in 2006, but-at end of given time span-it had a dramatic drop to be nine percent, which made it as the lowest.

It is also visible that while figures from primary and lower education background hit their peak reaching to 20 percent in 2006, for the next two years, there was a dramatic drop by 11 percent. Simultaneously, the primary background people went up sharply and climbed to 32 percent, which ranked as a top two.

Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
Be carefull..
# Little mistake

To begin, the highest percentage of Bulgaria's inhabitants who were motivated to stay abroad was in secondary education people.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
This need more improvement on the overview. It is always good to write a 2-sentence overview. Here is the sample;
The bar table shows some changes in education levels of Bulgarians who intend to go to live in another country (intro). Overall, the figure for people with secondary education broke a record as by far the most significant percentage. In any case, the number of people with primary or lower education saw a dramatic rise, while a slight fall in the proportion of people holding higher education was noted in the question period ( the 2-sentence overview).

hope this helps, eddy suaib

Home / Writing Feedback / The willingness of Bulgarians to move oversea based on their educational level (IELTS Task I)