The wind turbine appears to have a simple architecture and can be placed in a diverse environment

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
THE DIAGRAMS BELOW SHOW THE DESIGN FOR A WIND TURBINE AND ITS LOCATION
SUMMARIZE THE INFORMATION BY SELECTING AND REPORTING THE MAIN FEATURES, AND MAKE COMPARISONS WHERE RELEVANT

The diagrams shows turbine for generating electricity from wind and where it can be paced to get the best locations. Overall, it can be seen that while the turbine appears to be a simple architecture of harnessing renewable energy and it can be installed in the deeper sea and in the high mountain to get higher electricity than in the domestic turbine. The best location is in the bottom sea because air landscape cannot be spoiled.

The turbine consist of blades while it is made by fiber glass or wood, wind sensor while it is used for now direction and speed. In addition, the turbine needs equipment such as generator, stell tower and computer. The process start when wind comes the turbine and it moves a turbine which is connected to a wind sensor. After that, speed and direction will be controlled by wind sensor. Then, direction and angle can be inform by computer-info from sensor adjusts blades. As a result, data can be transformed to a generator and more electricity can be generated.

Besides that, the turbine can be placed near the coast and in this case it can be installed at under sea level and on top of mountain. However wind near the coast or domestic turbine tend to be a smaller and so less electricity is produced just 100 kilowatts. Alternatively, the turbine can be placed in the bottom of sea level and on top of mountain where the wind are larger and more electricity can be generated until 1.5 megawatts. Especially, the landscape cannot be spoiled if wind turbine can be placed in the under sea level.
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Overall, it can be seen that while the turbine appears to (...) it can be installed in the deeper sea and inon the high mountain to get higher electricity than in the domestic turbinethe efficiency electricity power . The best location is in the bottom[you mean under water??] sea because air landscape cannot be spoiled.

The turbine consist of blades while it iswhich is made by fiber (...), wind sensor while it is used for now ...
... and direction will be controlled[controlled or detectected??? by wind sensor.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Willy!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

The diagrams shows show mechanism of turbine (...) and where it can be paced placed to get ...

In addition , the turbine needs equipment ...
After that , speed and direction will be controlled...
Then , direction and angle..
Try to make complex sentences to reduce conjunction word

...tend to be a smaller and so less as a consequence electricity is produced just 100 kilowatts.

I hope it can help you.
Keep practice for make it perfect :)
Gigih12 10 / 8  
Hello, here is my advice for you:

1. The diagrams shows( you have to use v1 only, because diagrams = plurals)

2. ... of harnessing renewable energy and it can be installed in the deeper seaand in the high mountain ... (there is repetition in your sentence, you should range another sentences ). it should be " it can be seen that the turbine which appears as a simple architecture can be installed .....................

3. ... is in the bottom sea, because............(don't forget to put "coma" before because.... )

4. The turbine consist of blades whilewhichit is made by ...

5. ..., stell tower, and computer.
Then, direction and angle can be informed (after be +v3 ) by computer-info from ...

6. ... placed near the coast and in this caseit can be installed at ...

I think you did your job! good luck
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo willy.. here my suggestion for you..

The diagrams shows ( subject in plural so it should be "show) turbine for generating (...) it can be paced (typo here.. it should be placed ) to get the best locations.the maximum electricity

... in the deeper sea and in the high mountainover the hill to get higher electricity ...
The best location is in the bottom sea because air landscape cannot be spoiled.

Hope it works... good luck 😀🖒

Home / Writing Feedback / The wind turbine appears to have a simple architecture and can be placed in a diverse environment