The wind turbine with its components and best locations to generate electricity effectively

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The pictures illustrate about the type of devices which be operated as wind turbine and the location where it can be applicated in the environment. Overall, the wind turbine has the same design in many locations, such as in the sea, lower mainland, or high place, and also this device has the same natural resource, mainly wind source.

The wind turbine consists of blades which made from fiberglass r wood, wind sensor that has function in measurement of speed and direction of wind resource, generator which will change the wind resource become electricity, the steel tower which will prop up this device, and the computer in the house will receive the data from sensor and adjust blades.

This renewable energy device can be placed in three places, such as in the sea, in the citizen place which is called domestic turbine, and in the high hell. The wind turbine which is placed in the sea has electric energy result between 100 kilowatts and 1.5 megawatts, but the domestic turbine can produce output electricity is 100 kilowatts and the turbine which is applicated in the high hill like mountain will generate 1.5 megawatts of electricity output.
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
... type of devices which beARE operated as wind turbine (need comma here) and the location where it can be applicatedAPPLIED in the environment

1. BE ---> ARE. use kind of be : are

2. before and, it should be added comma if the information / structure of the sentence is not balance

3. applicated ---> not found in english dictionary . APPLIED ---> THE CORRECT ONE

verall, the wind turbine has the same design in many (...) also this device has the same natural resource, ...

4. REPETITION : YOU CAN CHANGE LIKE THAT :
Overall, the wind turbine has the same design in many locations, such as in the sea, lower mainland, or high place. Moreover, that devices are similar in the kind of resource that is utilized for switching on it, by using wind as the natural source.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Yurike.
These are my few corrections through your writing.

The pictures illustrate about ...

THE DIAGRAMS REVEALS HOW A WIND TURBINE WORKS WITH INCLUDING ITS COMPONENTS AND LOCATIONS OF THE TURBINE TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY EFFECTIVELY.

I am gonna offer the alternative overview:
OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN OBVIOUSLY THAT THE WIND TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVEPRIMARY ELEMENTS. IN ANY CASE, WHILE THE TECHNOLOGY IS LOCATED ON THE AREA HIGHER, THE POWER OF WIND WILL BE STRONGER SO THAT IT CAN PRODUCE MORE ELECTRICITY.

blades which made from fiberglass r wood

make sure that what you write is like in your mind. There was the passive sentence, but you make active. Actually, that can describe if you omit the word "which".

Honestly, I cannot get the points of your writing task 1 in the body paragraph because you did not place signs of commas and periods appropriately. It made your flow worse. You are supposed to harness the proper linking words to make your move smoother from a topic to another topic. Besides that, learn about reducing and omitting as there were the sentences which you omitted or reduced.

I suggest you to read more example to find the sense of the writing task 1.
keep writing
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / The wind turbine with its components and best locations to generate electricity effectively