IELTS Task 1: In general, wind turbine has many components that have different function

tyar32 10 / 14  
The diagrams show wind turbine's components for generating electricity and where the optimum locations it is placed.

Wind turbine consists of blade, wind sensor, and generator that are supported by steel tower. The blade can be made from fiberglass or wood as the materials. Wind passes through the blades and spinning it to generating electricity. Wind will be determined its speed and direction by wind sensor. The tower is controlled by the computer which can change its direction and angle. As a result, a turbine can generating electricity as much as 1.5 megawatts.

Locations have a significant impact to get maximum wind strength. Wind turbine which is located in highland will receive wind optimally. So, it will generating more electricity than located in shore land. Domestic turbine just generating 100 kilowatts for output.

In general, wind turbine has many components that have different function, locations where the turbine are installed has impact fot the amount of energy can be generated.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Tyar, here's my contribution towards your essay. I hope you can follow through.

- The diagrams show the components of wind turbinewind turbine's componentsfor generatingthat can generate electricity, and where theits optimum locations it is placed.

- ... turbine are installed have an impact foton the amount of energy can be generated. (it is better to be placed here, an overview is the most essential part that should be written to reach band 6 or above)

- The blade can beis made from fiberglass or wood as the materials.
- The blade is passed through the wind to spin and generate electricity.passes through the blades and spinning it to generating electricity.(passive sentences are more preferred in diagram process essay)

- Wind will be determined its speed and direction by wind sensor.The speed and direction of the wind will be determined by wind sensor.
- The tower is controlled by thea computer that can change direction and angle.which can change its direction and angle.
- As a result, athe turbine can generatinggenerate electricity as much asup to 1.5 megawatts.

I hope this helps. Good luck for the next practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: In general, wind turbine has many components that have different function