IELTS Task 1 Wind Turbine Design and The Optimum Location

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The diagrams displays how the work of a wind turbine and where the turbine can be placed. Overall, it can be seen that the turbine which has simple design is used to create electricity has four different parts while the optimum location will influence the electricity which is produced.

A wind turbine has four different parts blades, wind sensor, generator, and steel tower. The blades is made from fiberglass or wood. The function of wind sensor is to measure the speed and the direction of the blade. Generator is used to generate electricity which use wind as the substance. Electricity can be produced for about 1.5 megawatts from one generator. A computer which is installed near by wind turbine are connected to wind turbine and has a function to inform sensor adjust blades.

Wind turbine can be placed in a wide landscape which is far from housing. If the turbine is placed in a higher place, the maximum result can be produced because it has maximum wind strength.

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Hi, Faridadwi18.
Check the amendment below.

The diagrams displays how the work of a wind ...

The blades is are made from fiberglass or wood.
aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
hello. i know i'm not better than you. i'm still learning same as you. so i will look for some mistakes and try to fix it. i hope it really helps :)

The diagrams displays(i think it should be without "s" because the diagrams are plural) how the work of a wind ...

The blades isare made from fiberglass or wood.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 Wind Turbine Design and The Optimum Location