Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

TASK 1. How a wind turbine designed and where the installation is placed

Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
The diagram gives breakdown how a wind turbine designed and where the installation is placed. In general, the wind turbine needs some significant materials to generate electricity, while the best place positioned is in the hill top.

The process begins when the wind attack the blades which made by the fiberglass or wood, consequently, the turbine rotate speedily in which it is driven by wind sensor to detect speed and direction of the wind. Meanwhile, generator has main function to produce the electricity base on the amount of blades rotation, computer to be functioned to monitor electricity produced as much as 1, 5 megawatt.

The best location where the machine can be placed is in the higher position of the coast so as to have a maximum wind strengths. On the other hand, the wind turbine also can be placed near the house. Those not only for the great energy sources, but also able to be utilized for domestic because of the amount just 100 kilowatts.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1. How a wind turbine designed and where the installation is placed