Writing Task I about wind turbine generated electricity

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
(NB:I am sorry i cannot insert the picture because the image in my book)

Turbine for generating electricity from wind and the positions where it can be placed is shown in the diagram. Overall, the wind turbines is one of the device to produce electricity using renewable resources and its installation causes trouble related to the power is produced by wind turbine and the location.

Turbines consist of blades from fiberglass or timber, wind sensor to measure the speed and the direction of the wind, generator and steel tower. The process start when wind passed the blades and it makes the blades rotate. As a result, inner porous which connected with the blades is rotated by propeller and it makes the generator produce electricity. Furthermore, to get optimum result from wind turbines, wind sensor should be controlled by computer and the angle and direction of the blades are controlled by the computer.

However, the electricity is produced by wind turbine will generate more electricity if the position of the turbine in the hill rather than the turbine placed in the coastline. Moreover, when the wind turbines located in the higher position will produce more electricity rather than small domestic wind turbine nearby house.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Dioba, you can simply take a picture from the book by using your camera of your phone or your friends' phone if you don't have any. A simple action like that can be a solution. However, here's my analysis towards your report summary of IELTS task 1. I hope you can follow through.

1st paragraph:
- Overall, the wind turbines is one of (...) renewable resources and its installation causes trouble related to the power is.. (really? it is not supposed to be a "trouble" I guess, instead, it might affect the quality of the wind power itself)

- TurbinesThe wind turbine consists of blades from...
- The process startS when wind passedpasses through the blades and...
- ... rotated by propeller and then it makes the generator produce electricity is produced by the generator . (switching to passive voice is preferred in a diagram process essay)

- ...wind sensor should be controlled by computer... (be careful in giving an opinion for task 1. It is not allowed and it can be considered as inappropriate format. Then, you can only get 5.0 or worse.)

As you can see, several remarks and inputs have been delivered for the betterment of your essay. I hope you can gain some improvements later on. Good luck :)
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Dear My brother
let me give you some inputs

1. Overall, the wind turbines is one of the devices to produce electricity using

2. The process is startedstart when wind passed ...

3. As a result, inner porous which is connected with the blades is rotated by the propeller and it makes the generator produces electricity.

4. rather than the turbine which is placed in the coastline.
... wind turbines are located in the higher position, it will produce ...

Note: you did many mistakes of passive voice, commonly you missed "to be", please kindly to notice your sentence especially when it comes to passive sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task I about wind turbine generated electricity