Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The wind turbine installation method and the optimum choice location of the tower

mumtazdinar 12 / 15 12  
Question:

The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Answer:

The two pictures describe installing wind turbine and optimum site locations. At the first glance, it can be seen that there are several materials to design a wind turbine and some options to put it in ideal place.

According to the picture, the wind turbine needs sturdy tower that is built from steel. Before the tower was set up, need to be the installation of a generator at the top of the tower. To be able to measure wind speed and direction. Also, used wind sensor on the top of the generator. These sensors will provide information on computers which is nearby the tower to adjust its direction and angle. The blades are built from fiberglass or wood. The blades start rotating based on wind speed and direction. The energy has come to generator according to these blades. This generator changes from mechanical energy into electrical energy. This generator can produce 1.5 megawatts energy.

For the optimum locations of the wind turbine is in coastal areas, at the top of hills. The blades will receive maximum strength wind. In contrast, while the turbine can be set up near coast line, it gets less strength wind. However, domestic turbine can be placed on the hill and produce 100 kilowatts lead power.

• Wind Turbin

Home / Writing Feedback / The wind turbine installation method and the optimum choice location of the tower