THE WIND TURBINE - the structure and process of generating electricity - IELTS TASK 1

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
The given diagrams illustrate the structure and process of generating electricity from the wind power as well as the possible position to place the machine. At first glance, it can be seen that a turbine structured by some essential equipment like steel tower, generator, blades and wind sensor which is connected to the computer. In any case, this machine is possibly installed in three different spots in order to produce electricity.

In the first stage of the process, wind's direction is firstly detected by wind sensor of the machine. By the time, this tool measures the speed of the wind as well. Next, the information regarding course and speed of the wind are analyzed by the computer and then the computer will adjust the rotation of blades which made from fiberglass or wood materials. When the winds pass through the propeller, it will create an air pressure that can rotate the turbine propeller. Ultimately, the rotation of blades can produce electricity up to 1,5 megawatts thanks to the generator.

Furthermore, the whole structures are installed in various spots, such as around locals residential in a smaller size of the turbine and just generating about 100 kilowatts. Meanwhile, lots of the turbines are possibly placed in the sea in order to reduce the harmful effect on the coast. On the other hand, the establishment of the turbine in the mountain is possible to obtain optimum wind energy and also generate a plenty of electricity.

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
...it can be seen that a turbine IS structured by some essential equipment..
...adjust the rotation of blades which IS made from fiberglass or wood materials...
...such as around locals residentialS in a smaller size of the turbine and just generating ELECTRICITY about 100 kilowatts.
...turbines are possibly placed in the BOTTOM OF sea in order to reduce the harmful effect on the coast.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE WIND TURBINE - the structure and process of generating electricity - IELTS TASK 1