Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

A wind turbine works by wind power, producing electricity efficiently when located on a high surface

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The diagram illustrates about how to produce electricity by a wind turbine and the best place for wind turbines can be worked effectively. Overall, a wind turbine works by wind powers which can be produced electricity efficiently when it located in the high surface.

A wind turbine is made by blade-fiberglass or wood, wind sensor, generator (output 1,5 megawatt), steel tower and computer to sensor blade direction. The process is began when the blade fiberglass is rotated by the wind. At the same time wind sensor is turned on by blade fiberglass to detect wind speed and direction. Finally, the electricity produce by generator and it is detected by computer.

Moreover, getting the optimal output from turbine when it is located in the highest surface, because low landscape is not brought wind speed and direction. As a result of turbine's optimal location, a wind turbine can be rotated effectively by the maximum wind power. It can be produce 100 kilowatt electricity.

Home / Writing Feedback / A wind turbine works by wind power, producing electricity efficiently when located on a high surface