WIND TURBINES - how can be constructed and then activated by the wind if located in a proper place

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
The diagrams illustrate how wind turbine can be constructed which can be activated by wind and show where it can be placed in different location. Overall, although wind turbines are built in 3 different locations, All of them can be operated well.

The component of wind turbines consists of blades-fiberglass or wood for windmill. Also, there is any wind sensor to adjust speed and direction. Then, generator is located below of wind sensor which has power to around 1.5 megawatts. These elements are supported by steel tower. The work of wind turbines is controlled by a computer. It will receive information from sensor that adjusts direction and angle of blades of wind turbines.

The wind turbines can be placed in land above sea level. It is an optimum location because turbines get maximum wind strength. Landscape should not spoil as well. Domestic turbine will generate power up to 100 kilowatts.
dcho23 6 / 4 2  
The diagrams illustrate howthe structure of wind turbine can be constructed which is generated by wind and where it can be placed in dissimilar location . Overall, although wind turbines are built in 3three different locationsplaces , All of them turbines can be operated well.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
The diagrams illustrate how wind turbine can be constructed which can be activated by wind and show where it can be placed in different location wind turbine construction which generate electrical power by wind and where it can be installed.

well, I think it is good to start your essay by putting the introduction first, then move to components. after that, explain how it works in the next paragraph and the possible installation area will described then. in the end of the breakdown, you can put the merit and drawback of the different planted areas.

it will make your essay have better construction and make it easier to understand.
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
Hi Linda it is apparently that you have to attach the source of image of your essay first.
After reading your essay, I think your essay lacks of supporting argument and I am afraid that this does not achieve more than 150 words . I suggest you to work hard prior to real test.

The diagrams illustrate how wind turbine can be constructed which can be activated by wind and show possible place where it can be placed in different location . Overall, although wind turbines ...

Then, generator is located below ofTHE wind sensor..........
aflah15 32 / 18 4  
The diagrams illustrate how wind turbine can be constructed which can be activated by wind and show where it can be placed in different locationS. Overall, although wind turbines are CAN BE built in 3 different locations, All of them can be operated well HAVE VARIOUS BENEFITS.

The component of A wind turbines consists of blades-fiberglass or wood for windmill. Also, there is any A wind sensor to adjust speed and direction.

...These elements are supported by A steel tower. The work OPERATION of wind turbines is controlled by a computer.

It is an optimum THE MOST APPROPRIATE location because turbines ...
OP Linda91 30 / 40 3  
REWRITE - IELTS WRITING - Wind turbine

The diagrams illustrate how wind turbine can be constructed and how it works, and show where it can be placed in different location. Overall, although wind turbines are built in 3 different locations, there will be operated well.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the component of wind turbines consists of blades-fiberglass or wood for windmill. Also, there is any wind sensor to adjust speed and direction. Then, generator is located below of wind sensor which has power to around 1.5 megawatts. These elements are supported by steel tower. The work of wind turbines is controlled by a computer. It will receive information from sensor that adjust direction and angle of blades of wind turbines.

Turning to the best location, the wind turbines can be placed in land above sea level. It is an optimum location because turbines get maximum wind strength, even though it can work at under the sea level. another requirement is about the landscape which it should not spoil, and then domestic turbine will generate power up to 100 kilowatts.
anita11 28 / 20 2  
... the component of wind turbines consists of blades-made by fiberglass or wood for windmill. Also, there is anya wind sensor to ...
Then, generator is locatedplaced below of wind sensor which hasproduces power to around 1.5 megawatts.

... the wind turbines can be placedlocatedin land aboveby the sea level .
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
... wind turbines consists of blades-fiberglass or wood for a windmill.
Then, the generator is located below ...
These elements are supported by a steel tower.
It will receive information from sensor that adjustadjusts direction and angle ...

... the wind turbines can be placed ininto the land

Home / Writing Feedback / WIND TURBINES - how can be constructed and then activated by the wind if located in a proper place