The wind turbines for electricity.

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
The diagrams reveal the model of wind turbines and the perfect location for maximizing the capability of the wind turbines. Overall, it can be seen that the electricity can be found by simple materials and unappeased source such as wind. The placement of wind turbines also affects the output of electricity which is created by the turbines.

A wind turbine consists of five simply materials. Firstly, blades are made by fiberglass or wood. Secondly, wind sensor is used for directing the blades to the wind and measuring the speed of wind. All of the report from wind sensor appears in the computer, which is installed near by the wind turbines. Thirdly, there is a generator with 1.5 megawatts power which is installed behind the blades and under the wind sensor. Then, the last is a steel tower which becomes a pillar to the wind turbines.

Moreover, there are three different ways to locate the wind turbines which affect the number of electricity produced. First, the pillar of the turbines can be installed under the water but the electricity which is produced is low. In contrast, placing wind turbines in the village can create higher number of electricity then ones. The village turbines obtain 100 kilowatts electricity. Furthermore, wind turbines which are located in high place result higher electricity than others because of the maximum wind strength.

Ssakshijain 28 / 146 87  
Hi Clark

Just few suggestions from my side :

... consists of five simplysimple materials....

...affect the numberamount of electricity produced. First,...

... In contrast, placing wind turbines in the village can create higher numberlarge amount ((we cannot measure the electricity in numericals , so amount seems more appropriate here) )of electricity then ones(what is ones here ?if you can name it here ?)...

....Furthermore, wind turbines which are located inhigh place(describe what is high place here if you can define it) result higher electricity than others(same here if you can state what is others here) because of the maximum wind strength...

good luck :) Thank you :).

Home / Writing Feedback / The wind turbines for electricity.