Wind turbines can be located in different places which means different output, benefits or drawbacks

mardian24 46 / 75  
Writing Task 1 - The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.

The diagrams show a turbine that can be moved by turbine and where it can be placed. The turbine consists of blades, wind sensor, generator, steel tower, and computer. Overall, it can be seen that wind turbines can be located in different places and it will give different output, benefit, and drawback.

The process begins when a blade which is made by fiberglass or wood is pushed by wind; generator will turn and generates the electricity. It can produce 1.5 megawatts. Afterward, speed and direction of wind is controlled by wind sensor. Finally, computer is used to decide where the best direction for turbine to get optimal wind is.

Turbines can be placed in three different places. Firstly, it can be put in the sea where it does not disturb the scenery. Secondly, domestic turbine was located near local home. It will give 100 kilowatts for electricity output. And the last, it can be placed on the hill where there is wind with highest power.

• Question
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi Mr. Mardian. Here are my corrections for your essay.

The diagrams show a turbine that ...

it should be: "The diagrams show a turbine having blades that can be moved by wind"

... seen that the wind turbines can ...

generator will turn and generatesgenerate the electricity

... direction of wind isarecontrolled by wind sensor.
(controlled or monitored?)

I hope you it can be useful for you.

Goodluck!
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
hallo.. here my suggestion for you

... that can be moved by turbine (I think you have typo here.. because the turbine can not move turbine. I think wind is the most appropiate)

The process begins when a bladeBLADES(ACCORDING TO THE PICTURES THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE BLADE IN ONE WIND TURBINE) which isARE made by fiberglass or wood ARE pushed by wind; generator will ...

From the picture, there is sentence "landscape not spoiled". However, you did not put and explain this sentence. so be carefull..

Home / Writing Feedback / Wind turbines can be located in different places which means different output, benefits or drawbacks