It is witnessed that the largest proportion of New Zealand's visitors come from Australia

eve01 24 / 40 5  
International visitors to New Zealand: country of origin

The pie chart compares about international tourists who visit New Zealand based on their nationality. The largest proportion is witnessed by Australia. A lower of number is showed for Americans and British while The East Asian People are the minority of proportion. But some of them come from unknown countries

According to the figure chart it can be seen that the first majority group is Australians people. The percentage is viewed virtually more than thirtieth

A closer look at the figure it has showed that United State of America and United Kingdom are taken the second largest proportion. On the other hand, the East Asian Countries show the third smallest proportion. However, there are small majority from others countries. But More than a significant majority commonly travelers come from English-speaking Countries which English is their first language.

To summary, most of them come from native-speaker countries. But a few of them come from Non-English Speaking countries

Hi Eva, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we hope you find this website to be helpful and even more so, valuable to your writing projects, we aim at providing you with the most accurate and clear feedback, in order to strengthen your essay and be ready for submission. Having said that, please find suggested revision below;

- The pie chart compares aboutthe international
- witnessed byfrom Australia.
- A lower of number is showed forfrom Americans
- and British people while The East Asian People
- are the minority of proportion. Butand some of

- According to the figure chart, ( don't forget your punctuation marks ) it can be seen
- that the first majority group isare Australians people.
- The percentage is viewed virtually more than thirtieththirty percent

There you have it Eva, the above remarks are a few suggestions that will hopefully enhance your essay, I hope you follow through with the corrections and do so for the rest of the analysis. Overall, it is just minor remarks but nonetheless needs modification.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is witnessed that the largest proportion of New Zealand's visitors come from Australia