On Women's Equality Day, More Tech Companies Promise Change

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
This is a summary of an article posted in wired.com/2016/08/womens-equality-day-tech-companies-promise-change/.

Its original tittle is "On Women's Equality Day, More Tech Companies Promise Change". Women Equality Day for 45 years maybe is a golden opportunity for women in US because of some reasons. Firstly, it can make US residents be aware that women still have unequality. For instance, they earn less money than men in the same interval. Another reason is average of American female are difficult to get higher positions in certain jobs such as among technical positions and at the management level.

However, in this occasion a first foot step to reach women parity had happened. A pledge, the White House Equal Pay Pledge, has been approved by several tech companies included in a new group of Silicon Valley. This commitment is wished as serious intentions of tech giant to overcome gender gaps in US.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Eka,

... opportunity for women in the US because of some reasons.

... that women still have unequality[inappropriate word].

Another reason is the average of American females are relatively difficult to get higher positions in certain jobs, such as among technical positions and at the management level.

However, in this occasion athe first foot step to reach women ...

... by several tech companies included in a new group of Silicon Valley.

This commitment is expectedwishedasto become serious intentions of techgiant tech corporations to overcome gender gaps in US.

Home / Writing Feedback / On Women's Equality Day, More Tech Companies Promise Change