WILL WOMEN LEADERS BE LESS VIOLENT THAN MEN, GIVE EXAMPLE AND OPINION

niraj /  
Hi my topic today is

Will women leaders be less violent than men, discuss,give example and give opinion.

Man by nature is very brutal, courageous and never compromise and are more egoistic where women is very soft natured, emotional and ready to compromise for her nation or family and feel sorry if she committed any mistake.They are trustworthy and adopt the new ideas immediately in benefit of nation or family.

If today women rule the world there will no wars as women are of peaceful nature
In my opinion women leaders love peace and can tackle situation without war and have very cooperative nature and very compromising that she can become good leaders better than men .

Firstly women are of compromising and friendly nature which help to tackle any
situation peacefully.Take for example Mrs Indra Gandhi who was prime minister
of India, in her time there is no war happens.She rule country nicely with taking moral support of all the minister and keeping good relationship with other countries and help in increasing export to other countries .

Secondly the women are very cooperative nature and more trustworthy than man,
for example Indian women whole life deal with one men and never try to cheat her husband and cooperate with men in any situation whether he is right or wrong.

Thirdly the women by nature are very flexible , they can adopt new ideas
for the benefit of herself and her nation

Women today are more successful in business because of their commitment and motivative nature .
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Man by nature is very brutal, courageous and never compromise and are more egoistic where women is very soft natured, emotional and ready to compromise for her nation or family and feel sorry if she committed any mistake.T

^Kind of a strange sentence, since those are just stereotyped opinions rather than established facts.

Is this even for a Graduate Admission Essay?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
No, Niraj is practicing for the IELTS. I moved the essay.

Niraj, your essays are not getting better. I repeat my suggestion that you do some basic grammar work rather than continuing to write essay after essay after essay.

As to content, you may be interested to know that the President of Liberia was recently quoted in the New York Times making a similar argument. However, she and others who make this argument tend to understand that the well-documented differences in male and female levels of violence are determined by a complex web of factors.

Your example of Indira Gandhi is very strange. Indeed, most people would use her, Golda Meir, and Margaret Thatcher as counter-examples. After all, in 1972 Indira Gandhi gave the authorization for India to produce a nuclear bomb, thereby setting off the India-Pakistan arms race that continues to menace the region today.

Um, if we accept your highly dubious premise that women are of a more peaceful nature (instead of, say, being of a physically slighter nature, which is not at all the same thing) than men, then how exactly would they come to rule over people who are more aggressive? How would they maintain their power? Wouldn't the very nature of what was needed to rule mean that if women were to rule, they would do so in much the same way as men, or else rapidly cede power back to them? Even today, women are competing more and more successfully with men by abandoning femininity and adopting a more masculine approach to the world, rather than by championing femininity.
Preet 14 2 / 2  
From my opinion it is not compulsory that women's are always less violent than men's because politics is not for less violent leaders. if the leader is less violent she could hardly survive in the field of politics. Politicians have two faces violent and calm. Front of the news channel it is different and in meeting rooms it is different. for example in country like India Govt. is run by many joint parties and if any women leader is less violent and she is refusing to the proposal of any violent thing then she could be out of the race of politics easily because the majority is in different side..

So i want to say that today the politics is not so pure that one women can make things less violent..
danielh 2 / 9  
Naturally society expects men to be leaders and for women to be kind and gentle. For a woman to be taken seriously enough to gain any political power, she must put down that "gentle appearance". It is still important to have a good background though, especially if the woman wants to be a Liberal.

Home / Writing Feedback / WILL WOMEN LEADERS BE LESS VIOLENT THAN MEN, GIVE EXAMPLE AND OPINION