Essay on "Women will always make better parents than men"

koreagunba 1 / -  
Topic: Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that is why they have the greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. What is your opinion?

In the era which the equitability between men and women plays a fundamental part in our daily life, it is believed that men are as good as women in educating and taking care of children. However, in my opinion, women have a greater role which is irreplaceable in bringing up their kids based on their familiarization with caring for children, natural instinct of mothers and their opportunity to contact with the children.

Firstly, women have to get accustomed to cooking and taking care of children much more than men do. Unlike men, since they were teenage girls, they have been taught that their future responsibility is to make diligent mothers, not successful businesswomen. Furthermore, due to the belief that women who are not good at domestic duties will have difficulty in their family life, prodigious amounts of pressure were brought to bear on them, and they have to get themselves familiarized with household tasks such as cooking, washing and bringing up children very early so as to become good mothers. Besides, men who are in charge of preparing foods, getting household tasks done or rush into the market in the morning to buy food may be regarded as ridiculous, which results in their unwillingness to get themselves involved in such tasks. Hence, they are usually overshadowed by women in the role of parents.

Secondly, it is the women's nature that counts as an advantage in being better parents. Obviously, women are gentler and more tolerant than men, thanks to the close and sacred relationship with their little angels from the very first day of pregnancy. Hence, children may have a tendency to listen and confide their personal problems to them without their being worried and hesitant. Contrarily, there is always an unbridgeable gap between the father and children in a family in view of their conceiving their father as a strict and serious man, which also makes children reluctant to open their hearts. In consequence, women are considered not only better mothers but also close friends or even outstanding psychologist by their kids.

Last but not least, women have more chances to contact with their kids. As you know, the belief that the women's sole responsibility is to raise their children has been deeply rooted in our society for many years. Men are sole financial providers and have to work very hard to support family, and thus projects deprive them of invaluable time to spend with children. Their significant contribution to the family is undeniable, but in educating and taking care of kids, their wives seem to outweigh them. Not only do women have to work form morning till midnight to meet deadlines, but they also spend much time caring for children about physical and emotional aspects. Even if the husband is on his business trip, delicious meals are always ready and assignments are forced to be finished before going to school, thanks to the "super" mother!

In conclusion, although men are able to try their best, women still outweigh them in terms of taking on child rearing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
Lutcifier 1 / 5  
good points and vocabulary. good use of grammar and structure.. well done!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay on "Women will always make better parents than men"