IELTS Writing TASK2 - Women participate in the armed force

To date, various nations in the world has open opportunities for women to participate in the armed force. Some individuals consider the trend beneficial due to its gender equity nature, while others disagree with such policy.

To what extent do you agree with such a procedure?

ladies in uniforms with guns

Nowadays, it is common to see more and more nations having opened opportunities for women to participate in the armed force. There is a great deal of controversy surrounding this issue for a long time.

In the previous decades, women are usually considered helpless in our army. It is a discrimination. They are mainly given tremendous roles on their families rather than other things. It is their responsibilities to concentrate on family members. For instance, nature a child to be a productive adult.

However, accompany by the women rights rising, women have been given multifunctional position. They could vote, teach, drive a taxi, capture criminals and so on.They could accomplish various things efficiently over our imagination, and also take good care on their families. Take Israel for example, there are massive riots and wars happened almost everyday. The demanding on armed force is necessary. They could feed their babies and fight for their country at the same time, it has been taken for granted in their culture. All residents should defend their country.

Therefore, female could join the armed force has been a new trend all over the world. We should treat this issue in open-minded. It could happened that women be a part of our armed force members.
thisissabrinaxx 1 / 3  
naturea child to be ...

it should be nurture

We should treat this issue ...

We should be open-minded when looking through this issue.

when it comes to"what extent do you agree withsuch a procedure", it would be better if you do a rebuttal instead of just writing points for your stance.

I hope it would be helpful for you! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing TASK2 - Women participate in the armed force