Women read more books than men. The Number of Burnaby Public Library Readers

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
The graph below shows the number of books read by men and women at Burnaby Public Library from 2011 to 2014.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates books read in Burnaby Public Library over 4-years period based on gender. Overall, it can be seen that although both men and women reading books showed an upward trend, an increasing rate was witnessed by them is different.

In 2011, there was a close gap between man and women readers with books read by men at 3000 and 5000 for female. However, three years later, the Burnaby Public Library books read by men rose significantly to 14000 books whereas a less marked increase was shown by the other figure. This leads to a widened gap between them.

In 2012, there were 4000 and 9000 books read by men and women respectively. Between 2012 and 2013, a slight increase was seen the female readers, while man reading book rose significantly to 10,000, making their rate level at the year 2013. In reverse, a sharp slum by 7,000 showed in female rate, whereas a significant growth of 4,000 was seen in males. This leads the male figure to surpass the women readers and reached its peak at the end of the period.

Delvisyendra 6 / 7  
hello,

nice writing... keep fighting ..
in my opinion, you should differ body 1 "2011" and body 2 "2013". it will ease readers to read your writing.
WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
Hi Hujjatul19,

Burnaby Public Library over 4-years period based on gender. ---> 4-year period

... witnessed by themis different. --->it should be verb 2

there was a close gap between man and women --->in academic writing, you should write "narrow gap"

books read by men rose significantly to-----> adverb+adjective
man reading book rose significantly to 10,000,---> adverb + adjective

This leads the male figure ...--->it should be verb 2.

Break a leg!

Home / Writing Feedback / Women read more books than men. The Number of Burnaby Public Library Readers