Why should women wear Ao dai at work ?

Suminap 1 / 1  

traditional Vietnamese women beauty

Vietnamese women should wear the Ao dai at work due to some following reasons. Firstly , Ao dai refer to traditional Vietnamese women beauty . Women wearing Ao dai not only look beautiful with the soft cloth but also make men impressed with the vivid colour. Secondly, Ao dai have never been out of fashion. As they are divided into various types for people's different styles, females can choose for themselves a suitable set. In conclusion, this kind of clothes is advised to wear because it brings numerous advantages , which makes Vietnamese women nicer in people's eyes all over the world .
DDay - / 2 1  
Firstly , Ao dai refer to traditional Vietnamese women beauty .
women noun-beauty noun
the beauty of .....

refer to sb/sth phr v: to mention or speak about someone or something
You might use represent, stand for..
Susan, when you respond to the question, you must respond to it coming from a historical context. You cannot make the reader understand why it is important to wear this traditional clothing for Vietnamese women at work without first explaining the evolution of female Vietnamese dress. That said, you must write this response in at least 5 paragraphs. The first two paragraphs should explain the historical and social significance of this dress code in Vietnamese society and then, proceed to explain, in the 3rd and 4th paragraph, who this sense of respect through clothes has evolved over time to represent the modern office wear of the Vietnamese women. Your last paragraph could represent the idea behind the future evolution of the clothes or, what the manner of dress means to the modern Vietnamese woman. It should not be a single statement response as you have now which does not introduce anything about the style of dress and yet, asks the reader to believe that there is a significance in having the Vietnamese woman dress in this manner.
OP Suminap 1 / 1  
thank you for your help. But I have to write this argument in a 100 words paragraph

Home / Writing Feedback / Why should women wear Ao dai at work ?