I wonder how the busy people always working are able to read a book every day

arisandy14 7 / 11 1  
Ted How I read a book every day

When the first time I read the title of this speech, I am curious to listen directly. In my mind, I imagine how the busy people always working are able to read a book every day. Some people probably consider that reading book is the difficult activity because the common reason is that it needs plenty of time. According to the speaker-his names is TaiLopez from New York USA, "most people living on the earth spent their time without a book". He also told his experience when he was child that his grandfather always invited him to go to the library. For him, the book was a friend and could be encountered every time".

Commonly, people point out the question does the reading a book bring advantages? It is certainly sure when reading a book someone will not gain the benefit directly. Furthermore, reading is a need that it is same as when people need something to eat. On the other word, we can properly say that reading like eating that requires a mutual habit. Without reading habit, it will be impossible to convenience that it is important.

Based on Tailopez's argument, he said that no much time was one of the reasons for someone why they did not provide their golden time to read. I totally agree that reading habit is not always determined by whether people have time or not, but it is about an intention. In the same time, it is also related whether people can endeavor to buy the books or not, but it depends on that their consideration about books is necessary or not.

The most interesting statement of Tailopez's was that people were not easy to find the mentors guiding them every day. He gave the brilliant example that the great people such Mohandas K Ghandi from India, George Washington from USA, or Nelson Mandela from Africa were good persons difficult to get right now. Therefore, to replace them, Tailopez suggested people change them by reading a book every day because according to him, a book was the the most loyal friend to bring and encounter every time and everywhere.

Related to TaiLopez's assumption, In my perspective, a book is the absolute heritage. I remember when I read the novel written by Jostein Garder under the title "The Magic Library". One of the actors is named Nils. He said that " a book is a means to connect the generation living today with the generation who will live for thousand years later". It is the nice cite we can learn how important the book is. As conclusion, I dare state that a book is valuable heritage which must be maintained its existence.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi arisandy14,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps useful for you.
1.... always invited him to go to the library.----> went to (past tense)
2.Based on Tailopez's argument, he said that no much time was one of the reasons ...----> He argued (better make this simple)
3.... title of this speech, I am curious to listen directly.----> When the first time I read the title of this speech, I was curious to listen directly.
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi Arisandy,
You already have a good summary however, summary is the main point from the speaker perspective not from your perspective. Probably it will be better if you avoid to use 'I'. (you need to straight to the point, many words are good but you need to narrow your idea)

is are
a book was the the most loyal friend to bring and encounter every time and everywhere. I think it is not past tense but present tense.personswere ( singular/plural)

always working
I hope those suggestions are useful to improve your summary
cheers
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Arisandhy, the followings are my thoughts regarding your writing.

... this speech, I am curious to listen ( to it) directly.

... how the busy people always working arewill be able to read a book every day.

... consider that reading books is thea difficult activity).

Thank you. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / I wonder how the busy people always working are able to read a book every day