'wonder woman' - write about a person you admire - my mum

awesome123 1 / -  
She cooks, she cleans, she may wear jeans but she never makes a scene. Have you guessed who it is yet?

My mum!

She is the most incredible person to have ever walked the earth - i'm not even joking. Sure she might have been in with the dinosaur gang of the prehistoric era but 'RAWR' still means i love you in dinosaur language

people will say that wonder woman is a made up comic book character, but there are most certainly wonder women in households across the country. You probably have or have had one and she'd cook, clean, love you ever so tenderly. Well mine has definitively come to the rescue on several occasions; after sleeping in on a school day, she'd throw the food to us to eat in the car - she doesn't ever care about the crumbs!

isn't she just amazing

well that's my mum, what about yours?
muslim24 - / 1  
MY GREAT MUM
My mum is not an ordinary mum.she is an ideal mum. She takes care of me and my sister,helps in studies and handle all house chores at same time.SHE ADMIRES ME.i like my mum very much.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'wonder woman' - write about a person you admire - my mum