A wonderfull place of Inca's custom in Peru

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
I would like to tell you about Inca's custom. Machu Piccu has drawed of prehistorical Incan civilization in the past. An Archeologist Hiram Bingham that has founded in 1911. Overtime, Machu Picchu were famous of travelers. It all buildings of site which was built from hard stone precisely. In site Machu Pichu nearby city of Cuzco around 30 kilometers. The traveler would reached it by transportation mode. The Inca trails of ruins still stand in Machu Piccu mount offer wonderful views; some of flowers and birds. The Inca trails were been tracking since late century when the Peruvian official institution pleased to tourist. To conserve Inca's culture, the local government has published official rule to put a half thousand every one day to guide in the trail. The conclusion, Inca's custom offered a luxury trip and memorable.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hello Mr. Patta.
I ma delighted to read your summary because you have shown the better progress. I could get the points of this summary. Besides that, you have passed the major errors. Let me help you to finalize yours

An Archeologist Hiram Bingham that has BEEN founded in 1911. Overtime, Machu Picchu were famous of IN VIEWS OF travelers. It all buildings of THAT site whichwasWERE built from hard stoneS precisely. In site OF Machu Pichu nearby city of Cuzco IS around 30 kilometers. The traveler would reached it by transportation mode.

... in Machu Piccu mount offerING wonderful views; ...
The Inca trails were HAVE been tracking since ...
... the local government has published AN official rule to put a half thousand every one day to guide in the trail. The IN conclusion, Inca's custom offered ...

OVERALL, GOOD JOB
Hi Patta, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we hope you find this website to be helpful and even more valuable to your writing projects.

I have a few suggestions to strengthen your essay.

- I would like to tell you about the Inca's custom.
- Machu Piccu has drawed ofis the proof of
- prehistorical Incan civilization in the past .
- An Archeologist, Hiram Bingham,
- that has founded infound this artifacts in 1911.

- Overtime, Machu Picchu werebecame
- famous ofamongst travelers.
- It allThe buildings ofon site - which waswere built from hard stone precisely .
- In site Machu Pichu is nearby the
- TheA traveler would reached
- it by several forms of transportation mode .
- The Inca trails of ruins still stand in Machu Piccu mountand offers wonderful views;
- some of flowers and birds too .
- TheIn conclusion, the Inca's custom offered a luxury trip and a memorable one .

There you have it Patta, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / A wonderfull place of Inca's custom in Peru