Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'work has become the most vital part' - help for ielts essay

farina 11 / 25  
Topic
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workars

In the modern world, work has become the most vital part of an individuals' life. In order to do his work earnestly and successfully job satisfaction is mandatory. In its absence a worker can face arduous problems. When we discuss about job satisfaction we must consider which factors are responsible for it and how realistic they are for the employees

Firstly, a work place must provide a congenial and friendly environment. The colleagues must be helpful and cooperative. If the employers have welcoming attitude and good communication skills obviously this will automatically attract the employees and they can easily discuss all kinds of matters with their bosses.

Second of all, rewards and credits are few of the most pressing factors contributing to job satisfaction. Good pension schemes, pay raise, free medical facilities and monthly rewards for hardworking employees can make them work exceptionally harder and provide them mental gratification that their work is appreciated. Further, when a person works nine hours a day he must be given a proper break during working hours. Not only that they should be given reasonable numbers of holidays so that they can relax and develop their strength because "all work and no play makes the Jake a dull boy".

The list of factors responsible for job satisfaction will never end, because every person is different, has different way of thinking and has different needs. If one facility is rapturous for one individual, it may be disliked by others. Every company has to make decision realistic and within its financial constrains. On this score every factor cannot be practical.

To recapitulate, I concede that in today's everyone is involved in some kind of job. He/she must be provided with facilities to some extent which can satisfy each and every employee. At the same time workers should also be realistic because every wish cannot come true in the real world

Home / Writing Feedback / 'work has become the most vital part' - help for ielts essay