'Work carefully' - Advantages and disadvantages of studying overseas

MJBSENU 1 / -  
Many students choose to travel overseas to study. Write about some of the advantages and disadvantages.

Many students in countries which are not very developed, especially in the age group between eleven and fifteen tends to migrate to another country which is better than theirs. Most of them like to go to America, Europe or Australia. Because of this willingness, they are even ready to go and study in these countries on their own. But going to these countries can be risky, at the same time safe and useful.

After studying a long time in their country, most of the time teenagers start to think of the disadvantages of their own county comparing to the other countries which they like. Up to a certain extent it can be true. Because in order to be a qualified worker, you should get a foundation of it well. By studying in an undeveloped country it might be hard to get used to the correct methods.

Another advantage is if students are in a very rural country, they may not know the language properly, specially the international language. So these will affect the student's education as well as the mental state. The person will get discouraged and disappointed. None of these will happen if the student goes to a good overseas school from the beginning. The best thing is to spend the childhood in the motherland and migrate after that. So the student will not get away from the culture. By migrating you can learn a lot of things about countries like their identities, nationalities and cultures and how to get used to a particular environment.

The main advantage of going abroad can be to study and to get a lot of experience travelling, having conversations with people, to make up life and to live on their own. More than that seeking for knowledge that is not in your country, more facilities, developed equipments and places make them want to study hard and make them happy. They also get inspiration and proper training by experienced instructors.

As well as advantages, there are disadvantages too. Such as; when students return from the country they have been studying, they will find it hard or sometimes refuse to fit in to their own culture, morals and beliefs. They forget where they are from and ignore and underestimate their mother tongue, country and people.

Some who wants to fit in will find it difficult making friends, associating relations and people. Consequently, we see some students craving for their adopted culture and many of them want to return of perhaps even emigrate back.

So struggling with all the disadvantages pupils should e able to manage it without throwing mud on their own countries name. They also should not take French leave which is highly unsuitable. If students are planning to go overseas they should remember to work carefully and not to be a fly on the wheel.

MJBSENU
Many students in countries which are not very developed, especially in the age group between eleven and fifteen tends to migrate to another countryother countries that arewhich is better than theirs. ------------ this sentence sounds a bit confusing due to poor organization. The part in bold talks about the students and therefore it should come with the first part of the sentence where you talk about students. Also note;

student(singular) ------- tends
students(plural)---------- tend (no s at the end)

Many students, especially who are aged between eleven to fifteen, prefer to migrate to developed countries such as America, UK and Australia that offer better standards of education.

Because of this willingness, they are even ready to go and study in these countries on their own.ButHowever,going tostudying in these countries can be risky, at the same time safe and usefulhave both positive and negative impacts on their lives.

After studying a long time in their country, most of the timemany teenagers starttend to think of the disadvantages of their own countyeducation system comparing to the systems of other countries which they like .

Try to write short sentences and avoid lengthening your sentences. That helps you improve clarity :)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Work carefully' - Advantages and disadvantages of studying overseas