WRITING TASK II - WORK ENVIRONMENT IS CHANGING RAPIDLY

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestion on how people should prepare for work in the future?

It is no doubt that the working environment is changing recently and people are not taking one profession anymore. Obviously, the increase of living cost is one of main reason of this trend and saving money and changing the lifestyle are some options to prepare for people to tackle this issue in the upcoming day.

One reason why people are prone to have more than one job is that the amount of money spent by them in every month escalates which is not only as the impact of the living cost that is getting expensive but also the life necessities that is increasing while their salary is not enough to pay all of that continuously. The increase of living cost is covering the price of groceries, the cost of raw material for building, and the cost to rent apartment while the rise of life necessities is including the changing of lifestyle as people tend to hang out with their friends or colleagues outside, the needs of handling advanced technology such as mobile phone or computer, and the cost of transportation. All of those things forces people to have much more money by taking more than one profession so that they can finance their life.

However, people have several options can be taken to tackle this issue in the future. It is very obvious that people can prepare to the upcoming day not only by reducing the money spending and saving some but also by changing their lifestyle as it is very impossible for them to have more than one job for their entire life. As a current survey conducted by California University shows that the average of productive age for people to work is only until 53 years old. Therefore, people should not work in many places anymore even though their salary is barely. Besides, in my experience, the other thing people can do to handle this problem is to reduce the using of technology or transportation if they cannot afford it. This option can be taken as people do not always need to follow the recent trend.

To sum up, the options can be taken to tackle this issue is by saving money and changing the lifestyle as the changing of working environment forced people to have more than one profession is caused by their increasing outcome while their salary from one job is not getting bigger.
Alrisky, you can get a band score of six for this essay. It shows your potential for analytical thinking and your ability to discuss, somewhat coherently, in written form. Although there are problems with your sentence structure and grammar, these did not lessen the information that your paper provided. Congratulations on having the foresight to include verifiable information in your essay. Presenting such data helps to increase your score because this shows that you are trying to heighten your writing method and display an increased English comprehension skill. I am looking forward to reading your next task writing. You have shown improvement and I am convinced that you are doing your best to further increase your English writing skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK II - WORK ENVIRONMENT IS CHANGING RAPIDLY