To get work is the main reason why people prefer to continue their study in the university

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university?

The awareness of the people to continue their study to college or university has increased in recent year, due to the reason that the level of competition to get work in the current era prosecutes them to have the high level of education.

In cannot be denied that some people attend university to improve their knowledge as they believe that learning in the university which uses some adequate facilities and getting the guidance from their lecture will increase their knowledge significantly. In addition, some people consider that studying in the university can increase their social status. Not only them, but also their families will feel proud and satisfied when they can study in the university, on the contrary they will feel ashamed when they cannot continue their study in the university. However, among some reasons, I believe that to get work is the predominant factor which influences the people to continue their study in the university.

The high level of competition to get work in the current era prosecutes the people to have the high level of education. It is indisputable fact that the majority of companies obligate their employees to have bachelor's degree. According to the survey result from Indonesia Survey Institute in 2015 showed that 87% of the totals of the respondent who have continued their study in the university consider getting work as the predominant reason why they continue their study in the university.

All in all, in spite of the fact that there are some reasons for the people why they continue their study at the university, however based on the data explained above, we can conclude that to get work is the main reason why the people prefer to continue their study in the university
ainirere /  
The awareness of the people to continue their study (...) increased in recent yearS, due to the reason that the level ... ( I Think you can add more sentences in this paragraph, normally 1 paragraph consists of 3 sentences )

In IT cannot be denied

Not only them FOR THEMSELVES, but also their families will feel ...

Home / Writing Feedback / To get work is the main reason why people prefer to continue their study in the university