work quickly, risk making mistakes or slowly? 'depends on our current situation'

aliceNN 8 / 23  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Suppose you are doing an important project, you have two choices.One is working fast accompany with the risk of making mistakes, another is working slowly accompany with a good correction quality.Which way do you prefer? I think no one can give me a sure response.As a result of both two ways have merits and drawbacks respectively, in my opinion, it cannot be judged completely to the title statement that work quickly and take risk of making mistakes outweigh work slowly and make everything correct.

On the one hand, working fast accompany with risk of making mistakes is more crucial than working slowly accompany with a correction quality when it comes to time limitation. A small example to light this point. In the barrier running match, the first prize is judged according to time, so, athletes always concerned more about time than across the barriers successfully.No matter when they are in campaign or in general practice, to win the campaign, running fast than others is the prime factor, and crossing barriers successfully is subsidiary factor.Even if they have a little more time fail to cross the barriers than other athletes, running fast can decrease the possibility of lagging behind than others.

On the other hand, the former is less important than the latter in terms of quality. For example, when you writing a thesis, and you have enough time towards deadline.It is not sensible to work quickly, and make lots of mistakes, as a result of you may not get pass from your professor. Nevertheless, if you arrange your time properly, work slowly, and make every part of your thesis is correct, you would get a good grade. Even if you hand in the paper over the due date , the professor may give you an exception under the foundation of your good job.Consequently, I do really thought the outcome of slowly work but good quality outcome is much better than fast work but poor quality outcome with respect to quality consideration.

Although these two ways is not as perfect as we thought , we can choose them appropriately depending on our current situation. only if we choose them properly, can we make our project better.
One is working fast accompany accompanied with the risk of making mistakes

One is doing it fast although there is a certain degree of risk of making mistakes,

I think no one can give mea surean accurate response

As a result of both two ways have merits and drawbacks respectively

... both and two mean the same. So you need to drop one word as one makes the other redundant.
OP aliceNN 8 / 23  
thank U~ , Dumi, how about my strcture and ideas?

I really feel a little bit hard to improve my writing : (

Don't worry about it. Your writing is not bad. Only you need to improve on the structure that would help you earn marks while managing time efficiently. I copied this from dumi's comments and this is the structure she recommends for this task. I think it is pretty logical and helps one to handle this task effectively.
Yes, I see you do follow that structure. However, your reasoning sound a bit confusing in the body paragraphs, may be due vocabulary issues or complicated sentence construction;

On the one hand, working fast accompany with risk of making mistakes is more crucial than working slowly accompany with a correction quality when it comes to time limitation.

... what is the reason here? It is that certain tasks need speed over quality. So, you've got to put it like that;
First, certain tasks demand for speed over the quality. For example, an athlete who takes part in running events, needs to run as fast as he can in order to win the match. The speed is more important to him than anything else to perform his task.

does my sructure have some problem ? ; )

The answer is NO and YES both. You need to improve clarity when you express your reasons and examples. But, you will keep improving with each essay. Read those essays in Pahan's comment and get an idea as to how you should present your reasons and examples. You show a great potential to improve; first try with simple and short sentences and easy vocabulary. Clarity is the most important aspect in writing :)

Do more essays and post them here and we'll help you improve :)

Home / Writing Feedback / work quickly, risk making mistakes or slowly? 'depends on our current situation'