TOEFL: Nowadays working fast has more value than high precision at job?

sasan_91 1 / -  
My writing is presented the bellow. Please correct or garde my writing

high accuracy in work

In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

It is undeniable that the accuracy of our work is a popular topic which has caused heated debate in a long period of time because it affects everybody in his or her daily lives. Depending on personal experience, personality type, and emotional concern, people differ greatly in their attitudes toward this issue. As far as I am concerned, I disagree with this statement that having low accuracy in work is important than working accurately. In the following, I will try to explain the specific reasons which I think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.

To begin with, one of the compelling reasons that justifies my opinion is that high accurate working is a kind of giving respect to customers. When one pays much attention to his or her work, the customer who buys the outcome of the work is more satisfied and do not feel that he or she waste their time or money. For example, I work on internet as a freelancer, which means that I work at home rather than an office. and I get all of my credits by doing my job in the best way that one can imagine. I think today's customer are very delicate toward their demands and they easily distinguish the quality of the outcome. Thus, it seems that delivering a work with the high quality would be the first thing that every employee should be asked for.

Another equally notable point supporting my opinion is that wining the business competition is a crucial factor in today's world. Since in each area, there are many company which compete to attract customers, it seems that if costumers loss their faith on a company it means that the company must shut the work down. I think the most important factor that helps companies to maintain their costumers is delivering high quality outcome.

To sum up, by taking into account all the above factors, we may reach the conclusion that having high accuracy in work is far important than working quickly due to people distinguished the quality of the outcome and compare it to another company.
Sasan, you need to provide the complete original prompt when you post your essay so that we can accurately review and consider your essay writing skills. As of now, I cannot assess your essay for prompt responsiveness as I am unsure as to the directions you were provided for the discussion. However, even with the missing prompt, I can tell you that there are discussion development problems with your essay.

The development problems come from your fondness for run-on sentences. Even with the extremely long sentences, you still managed to write more than the required maximum of 5 sentences per paragraph in most instances. It is important that you learn to express yourself in clearer terms with lesser words. Aim to write a maximum of 300 words within 4 paragraphs (since the conclusion, which represents paragraph 5, is usually optional in a TOEFL test). So you will need to practice writing comprehensive sentences without going over the sentence limit. Don't try to show off your vocabulary skills in the essay, as I can tell that you are trying to do that in this essay. Just aim to be able to explain your point in a clear, concise, and coherent manner.
maildor 1 / 2  
sasan, Overall nice...keep writing.
Chichi9 4 / 3  
that wining winning the...
office. and you don't start with a small letter after a full stop.
many company companies

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL: Nowadays working fast has more value than high precision at job?