Whether working or going on further study after graduation? Discuss both views.

huyennguyen203 1 / 1  

an important decision

After graduating, people will have to make serious decision to whether continue learning or not. While some people suppose that finding a job is the best choice, others assume that it is better to gain a higher education.

To obtain a job right after school obviously brings to people much advantages in some ways. Firstly, those people have abilities to earn money as soon as possible. They can settle down whenever they want without any individual interruption including studying. Secondly, they are likely more mature than people who keep studying. Due to instead of learning couples of years in university, they work and then learn how to deal with social obstacles that gives them soft skills and experiences considerably. As a result, they would progress their career rapidly and become a professional employee afterwards.

On the other hand, there are a variety of reasons why people have a growing tendency to train in university or college environments. Once graduating, they will gain a permanent assurance represented by the diplomas. As it can prove their qualifications, they would probably obtain dream occupations and are highly paid rather than others. In fact, applicators in Vietnam rarely find difficulties in proving their profession knowledge and satisfying the employers' expectation. Besides, it also can create more opportunities to broaden their career path. For employees who want to make their career ladder easier, it is necessary to identify their abilities and qualifications thoroughly.

In conclusion, it seems evident that both working straight after school and keeping studying higher education are beneficial in their own ways.
roxana_0610 1 / 1 1  
To obtain obtaining a job ... brings to people much has numerous advantages in some ways.
Due to instead of learning couples ... [Due to+N/N phrase/V_ing]
it also can can also create
Dear huyennguyen203, as far as i am concerned, you should check your grammatically more carefully and try to develop your ideas in a particular way. Besides, bringing some more topic vocabulary or using if-sentence is also good for your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Whether working or going on further study after graduation? Discuss both views.