Working For Money is not the only reason to stay for a long time in the same company

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

Many people think that they have to work in the same office for a long time because of money purpose. I disagree with this statement because passion the employees have and working environment they feel in the workplace are the compelling reasons for such trend.

It is generally believed that workers are not only interested with money in their offices, but also other awards. The reason for this argument is that people feel comfortable to work with their own passion and companies facilitated them with a good opportunity. Besides, employees have their own motivation to be good workers in their offices for regarding rewards by their bosses. For instance, in 2007 University of Yokohama surveyed more than 1,500 workers and they found that 68% of surveyors have motivation to be a good employee in their offices as their target and just 30% workers from this survey said that money purpose is more interested. Therefore, it is shown that money is not the only interesting reward that makes employees satisfy.

Aside from what is explained above, loyalty with their bosses' make people have a long time to work in the same companies. It happens because being close to their boss increase their chance to be the next supervisor in the offices. Obviously, Tim Cook has been working in Apple Companies since 1990 and it makes him become an owner of this company because of his loyalty. Moreover, it gives an example that being loyal for their supervisors makes many employees interested to work longer in the same offices.

All in all, money is not the only employee's reason to stay for a long time in the same companies. Their passion and also a good feeling in their workplace have an important key too for them to work in the same offices for several time.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

Their passion and also a good feeling in their workplace have ... should be

Doing their passion as their job and having a good atmosphere in their workplace play an important key for them to stay working in the same offices for years.

Home / Writing Feedback / Working For Money is not the only reason to stay for a long time in the same company